Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ghost Hunters

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Spiritwind
Admin

Number of posts : 352
Registration date : 2007-09-26

Ghost Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Ghost Hunters   Ghost Hunters Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 1:30 pm

Plumbers by day — ghost hunters by night. This one-hour weekly docu-soap from the creator/executive producer of American Chopper follows a group of real-life paranormal researchers as they investigate haunted houses throughout the country, encountering every type of imaginable haunting.

Jason Hawes and Grant Wilson, plumbers by trade, head up TAPS — The Atlantic Paranormal Society — a group of intrepid souls who are far from the usual collection of bespectacled Ph.D.s. They're ordinary, everyday people — office managers, factory workers, teachers and even psychic-hotline gurus — with an interest in getting to the bottom of your otherworldly disturbances. Jason, Grant and their team of moonlighting ghost-hunters are our first and last defense against uninvited paranormal visitations. Tom Thayer and Craig Piligian of Pilgrim Films (American Chopper) are the executive producers.

On TAPS

Do you sense a paranormal presence in your own home? Life after death has been a central belief among billions of people for millennia — and contact between this existence and the next is no more far-fetched than sending sound and pictures through the air must have seemed to the ancients. You can report evidence or request an investigation directly at the TAPS site.

Sure, those spooky sounds may just be air-vent echoes or water backflow in your pipes — and if so, TAPS is qualified to tell you that, too!
http://www.scifi.com/ghosthunters/about/
Back to top Go down
https://thehauntedforum.forummotion.com
roadkillpossum

roadkillpossum

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2007-10-02

Ghost Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Hunters   Ghost Hunters Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 10:24 am

A can't miss show at our house. A local radio station used to send some people to tag along with a group of paranomal investigators every Halloween, and, I got hooked on seeing and listening to their studies.
Back to top Go down
Spiritwind
Admin

Ghost Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Hunters   Ghost Hunters Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 10:48 am

Im even a member of there forum. This show never looked cheezy like some it seems very real
Back to top Go down
Angel of Darkness

Angel of Darkness

Number of posts : 39

Ghost Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Hunters   Ghost Hunters Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 2:38 am

Are you all aware of the live show on Halloween at the Waverly Hills Sanatorium? I'm sure you are. I'm just slow LOL

I do love this show more than others. My kids are even interested in it. I worry about my 8 year old though, we watched MHL at the Winchester Mystery House and he sat and watched the whole thing. We had it on 2 TVs and surprisingly he didn't have any nightmares at all!
Back to top Go down
Spiritwind
Admin

Ghost Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Hunters   Ghost Hunters Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 7:36 am

I wont let our kids watch it. They already see and hear the ghosts here. I dont need to make it worse lol
I am so into Halloween night. Trick or trat gets over at 9.. :) Im trick or treating for Josh who is still in WA state.
:)

As soon as I am done getting the kids to bed, im on Sci Fi :)
Back to top Go down
Angel of Darkness

Angel of Darkness

Ghost Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Hunters   Ghost Hunters Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 1:49 am

At least my youngest goes to bed early. I have to keep him from eating too much candy before bed LOL We start trick or treating about 6 pm and done by 7 or 8...depends on when he's done. We go down to the Million dollar homes and get scared and get lots of candy.

I'll be online when the show airs. They have live webcams I believe as well. This should be a fun night!
Back to top Go down
Spiritwind
Admin

Ghost Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Hunters   Ghost Hunters Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 10:04 am

It was a fun night indeed! I love going trick or treating with the kids. Because I know in a few years i will only be able to hand out candy. To me that isnt near as much fun!

On to Ghost Hunters..
It was only Live from 9 pm to 3 am on the east coast.
I am lucky enough to be on the east coast so I did stay up the whole time.
At first I didn't think anything good was going to happen. Just a few orbs and spooky sounds. Well in a place like Waverly Hills, you would exspect more. Because I knew somthing had to pop out, I continued to watch.
As the night wore on finally things were heating up. One of the Taps crew got spooked by somthing grabbing his leg. He was rather alarmed by it and normally is a cool and collected dude. So that was good. It got even better when Jason and there guest star (some wresler) kept seeing the ghost of a man. Then the guest star got grabbed from behind and ran like a little girl!
The reviel should be very interesting. They are having that next Wed. at 9pm.
I am going to do some research on Waverly and post it under hot spots...
Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Angel of Darkness

Angel of Darkness

Ghost Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Hunters   Ghost Hunters Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 1:02 am

I loved the show but didn't watch until the end. I was tired. It was live here too in Central time zone. At least it seemed to be as the time on the online webcam was accurate to mine plus an hour. I'm really looking forward to the reveal next week.

Anyway...in the picture section I'm going to go post a pic of my lovely son as a vampire. He looked good!!
Back to top Go down
Spiritwind
Admin

Ghost Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Hunters   Ghost Hunters Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 7:54 am

I am sooo mad at myself.. I have missed the last 3 get that 3 flippin episodes of GH! My kids have been keeping me busy and by the time I remmber it's over... Have I missed anything good?
Back to top Go down
PurpleMist
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
PurpleMist

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Ghost Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Hunters   Ghost Hunters Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 7:25 am

Ghost Hunters is my absolute favorite show!! Can not miss it!

J and G are my boys! LOL!

I'm so happy when new eps come on.

I believe there is going to be a LIVE Halloween show again this year. Excited!!!
Back to top Go down
Spiritwind
Admin

Ghost Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Hunters   Ghost Hunters Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 9:54 am

Maybe after the kids go to bed Ill put a live chat here while we watch :)
Back to top Go down
PurpleMist
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
PurpleMist

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Ghost Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Hunters   Ghost Hunters Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 11:41 am

Casper wrote:
Maybe after the kids go to bed Ill put a live chat here while we watch :)
OOOOO!!! That would be fun! If you can work it out and decide to do that, please let us know a couple days ahead so I can plan to come in here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ghost Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Hunters   Ghost Hunters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghost Hunters
Page 1 of 1