Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Ghost Hunting we will go

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
raven

raven

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2007-09-27

A Ghost Hunting we will go Empty
PostSubject: A Ghost Hunting we will go   A Ghost Hunting we will go Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 3:10 pm

I'm going to my home town of Topeka KS & for her 40th Bday I'm taking My Aunt Patty {Mom's sister} on a Haunted Tour of The North side of town. I don't know where all the destinations are but "The Albino Lady" is mentioned shes a ghost that's said to hang around the Rochester Cemetery the only Public one on that side of town so I'm pretty sure {not 100%}we r going there and we go to some haunted bar i have no clue which one it is. Here is what the website says

North Topeka- Visit the rowdy spirits of North Topeka. Tour includes a train station, a collapsed bridge, a bar fit for Hollywood and the Albino Lady.

Thats it. The tour Guide & owner of the site Beth told us we can bring all the Cameras & Recording devices we can carry So I'm taking my Digital camera Cell phone & if the batteries still work Mom & Stepdads Video camera. The best part of all I found at Walgreen's a Digital recorder the pkg said it records up to 35hrs and it comes with a wire that conects from the rec to I'm guessing the USB port of a computer. It is the same price as a micro cassette player but without the cassettes. So I'm going to buy one next Friday & test it out.

With that recorder I can rec whole Taylor concerts {if I'm close enough} heck I can rec anything & upload it all to my computer. I been dying to get one since i saw them 2 weeks ago I pray they still have them then

Anyway i wanted to POP in & let you all know im still here. As soon as i get back from my trip Ill upload the pics to my Photobucket & Not sure bout the sounds Ill probably have to upload them to mega share or something & link y'all that way. Well see how things pan out

GTG its late im going to shut things down TTYS
Hugs P_O_D
Back to top Go down
PurpleMist
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
PurpleMist

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-12-04

PostSubject: Re: A Ghost Hunting we will go   A Ghost Hunting we will go Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 8:18 am

How did your ghost hunt go? I'd love to see and/or hear what ever you might have gotten.
Back to top Go down
raven

raven

PostSubject: Re: A Ghost Hunting we will go   A Ghost Hunting we will go Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 5:04 pm

We went it was ok for the most part when we werent sweating iur asses off cause the air condioner stopped working.There are some interesting things we found out.They let us off the bus at one place & its a family cemetry I get some good shots.Im hoping to post them soon. but was buzzed {slammed 3 beers in the hour b4 we left LOL so i was in a good & talkative mood lol} one stop was a bar my gma & Gpa used to go to & i asked to use the rest room they let me off to go then we went to the Other ceemetry it was closed {of course} they wouldnt let usstep over the tiny wall to take betterpisc but we got pics of as muc fromthe outside as we coul. There's na Albino lady {she was actually I think a black Albino & she had a dog & I SHIT YOU NOT i think i got the dog in one of my pics it looks more like a cat face but thenmy cousin reminded me the lady had a dog im like tha thas to be it.

After the lil over 2 hr tour Ihad 1 more beer them me & patty went the her daughters exbf housr the haunted one the spiriotes r still there showed off for us gave a small light show you'll see.
Then we drove ariund the area cause the whole area is haunted.got a pic of the front doors of my Jr high & on my cam i swear when you zoom in you can see a ghost face in the middle window.But on my computer the pic blown up you can see a dot but not the face.So its there it just needs a digi cam screen & then you zoom in.
we went to another school {2 doors down from where my x & His x lived}its been close down for biut 10yrs or so its all boraded up.We got pics that have some orbs.I have the pics on My Photo Bucket Just need to add them I will soon
Back to top Go down
PurpleMist
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
PurpleMist

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-12-04

PostSubject: Re: A Ghost Hunting we will go   A Ghost Hunting we will go Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 12:03 pm

Wow! Can't wait to see the pics!!
Back to top Go down
Lycana

Lycana

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: A Ghost Hunting we will go   A Ghost Hunting we will go Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 12:38 am

Sounds like a lot of fun! :)
Back to top Go down
raven

raven

PostSubject: Re: A Ghost Hunting we will go   A Ghost Hunting we will go Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 5:56 pm

It had its moments lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Ghost Hunting we will go   A Ghost Hunting we will go Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Ghost Hunting we will go
Page 1 of 1