Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Haunted Nursing Home

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PurpleMist
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
PurpleMist

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-12-04

A Haunted Nursing Home Empty
PostSubject: A Haunted Nursing Home   A Haunted Nursing Home Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 3:00 pm

This isn't my story but my mothers. She has shared this with me many many times over the years.

She used to work in a nursing home in the laundry. Well, as you can imagine, nursing homes have many people die in them. So it is not surprising that a place like that could be haunted.

Mom worked night shift and one night she and a couple other girls were in the lunch room. They heard footsteps coming down the hall towards the lunchroom and figured it was another employee coming in for lunch. The steps got closer and closer. They all expected to see someone walk through the door but after a minute and no one came in, they all got up and looked down the hall. No one was there. And there were no other rooms for them to have gone in to right directly out side that door. *chills*

Another time, mom was walking down a hallway pushing the laundry cart and suddenly she was shoved against a wall as if someone shoved her aside to pass. She just stood there dazed for a minute and then continued on. What could she do, ya know? lol And she already knew the place was haunted. Many other employee's had had experiences too.

And working down in the laundry....the basement....she'd hear the elevator doors open and no one would be there. And also the door down there that led to the back parking lot would sometimes open. She would just hear it. And ofcourse no one would appear. She says she was so used to it that it didn't bother her.

And the last one was she saw someone going in to a patients room and when she went in to the room, no one was there and the patient was just lying there asleep.

I ended up working in this same nursing home for a couple months just out of high school. I was in the kitchen though. And I never experienced anything. But if I had worked there long enough, ya never know.
Back to top Go down
Spiritwind
Admin

Number of posts : 352
Registration date : 2007-09-26

PostSubject: Re: A Haunted Nursing Home   A Haunted Nursing Home Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 2:16 pm

Debbie worked in nursing homes to... there always haunted and frankly I personally would never work nights in one...lol
Back to top Go down
https://thehauntedforum.forummotion.com
Lycana

Lycana

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: A Haunted Nursing Home   A Haunted Nursing Home Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 5:29 am

EEEE! I couldn't work there- I'd be toooo skeeerd!
Back to top Go down
ghostmist
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
ghostmist

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: A Haunted Nursing Home   A Haunted Nursing Home Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 2:42 am

Lycana wrote:
EEEE! I couldn't work there- I'd be toooo skeeerd!

Ditto that! My mother worked in a nursing home for 15 years and came home with all kinds of creepy stories. Not my idea of a career change. LOL
Back to top Go down
Spiritwind
Admin

Number of posts : 352
Registration date : 2007-09-26

PostSubject: Re: A Haunted Nursing Home   A Haunted Nursing Home Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 2:44 am

lol isnt that the truth
Back to top Go down
https://thehauntedforum.forummotion.com
ghostmist
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
ghostmist

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: A Haunted Nursing Home   A Haunted Nursing Home Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 2:51 am

OMG, there is actually someone poking around the forums besides me. hehehehe It was starting to feel very creepy...like I'm the only one here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Haunted Nursing Home   A Haunted Nursing Home Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Haunted Nursing Home
Page 1 of 1