Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The haunted house in Bremerton WA.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Spiritwind
Admin

Number of posts : 352
Registration date : 2007-09-26

The haunted house in Bremerton WA. Empty
PostSubject: The haunted house in Bremerton WA.   The haunted house in Bremerton WA. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 7:48 am

I have had many experiences in my life. However I want to start with my scariest of all.
My partner and I and her three boys, were about to become homeless. We were staying with some friends on a military base. The rule was we could only be there for three weeks. We had four days left to find a place to live.
Our credit was real bad so even though we had the money, finding one was not that easy.
We came across a three-bedroom two-bath town house in Bremerton WA.. The placed looked nice but as I walked in, I could feel another presence. I had no choice but to ignore my warnings and go forward with getting the place.
When we first moved in all seemed to be quiet. However, the person that used to live there was constantly calling me with her haunting tales of the place. I believed she was high on crack or something. The stories she was telling me were so out of nature for any sprit I have ever felt.
She was telling me her daughter would wake up screaming and she would run to her. Only to find scratches and bruises all over her daughter. Her daughter was claiming the “Monsters” did it. Yeah-okay lady I thought.
Sometimes we would hear things going bump in the night. We always seemed to be able to explain them. As we were trying to be rational about the whole thing.
It wasn’t until one cold night when I was all alone that I began to relies whatever was here, did not want us around. I was in the bathroom, where I had placed a little nick knack shelf on the wall. On it were tiny little figures of dolphins and lighthouses and sea creatures. I was minding my own business doing my thing, when one of the nick knacks flew (yes flew) across the room nearly missing my head. I tried my best to make sense of it and brush it off. However now I am told the more you ignore a sprit the angrier it gets. Several things began to happen now. I could sense this spirit was not a happy one and I began to become very afraid. All of us were becoming ill. Our stomachs were turning and I was starting to vomit pure acid. Nothing I had ever done before.
At night my partner and I could sense this spirit more strongly. There were times I felt it sit on my side of the bed as I watched the covers sink down. My kitten would hover in a corner and hiss as if she could see what I couldn’t. Once Debbie woke up started and in tears. Please she begged, please tell me you just touched me! No I was sound asleep I answered. She told me how she felt someone or something run their hands up and down her leg. We both held each other and prayed. I tried to tell this spirit we did not know that this was its house. That we were trying to find a new one and they could have it back. Just to leave us alone until we do.
Obviously this spirit had no concern for our well being. We never spoke of any of this to anyone but ourselves. The kids began having nightmares. The autistic boy kept saying there were monsters in the attic trying to get him. Well since there was no attic, we thought he was just playing a game. Then Debbie and I felt our whole bed shake and at the same time, her oldest son came in screaming. Mommy my bed is moving. Okay we were having a melt down now. I prayed over and over again for this spirit to leave us alone.
Another night, Deb and myself were half asleep and listening in for anything unusual. We then heard what we thought was the oldest who sleep walks, walking down the stairs. Debbie got up to check on him. He was sound asleep. We both heard it, so I went down stares (trying my best to be brave) to see what was going on. When I got down there, I found the front door wide open and wind just billowing through. It was a snowstorm that had come in. I had thought maybe the wind just blew the door open. I went to shut the door only to find out the door was still in locked position. Well shit I thought if it’s still locked then how did it fly open? Oh never mind I was thinking I really didn’t want to know. I went back up stairs and just said it was the wind. Not wanting to frighten anyone else. I cried myself to sleep that night. Out of fear. I knew this thing was not going to let us be. Debbie knew I loved dolphins and wanted to try to cheer me up so she went out and bought me a clock with a mermaid and three dolphins on it. It was beautiful. I wound it up and left it on top of the TV. The next day it just stopped so Debbie looked at it. We thought it was the batteries so we removed them with thoughts of buying more. Then not even five minutes later it started up, WITHOUT and batteries. Okay this is it! I demanded the spirit to leave us alone!
My pleas only made it madder….
One night, Debbie’s autistic boy came in from playing outside. It was dinnertime. He didn’t look too good. We felt his temp and knew it was very high. I made him a bath. Not to cold but cold enough. He was four then. I placed him in the bath while Deb got the Tylenol. She was on the phone talking to her sister for advice. I was minding him in the bath, when Deb dashed down the stairs to get more Tylenol realizing we hadn’t given him enough for his weight. As I was playing with him the baby who was down stairs began to cry. I told Dustin, the little boy. To hold on I will be right back. Deb had Tylenol in hand and was going up stairs to Dustin as I was going down to Brandon. I thought I could hear Dustin playing in the bath. Since the bathroom was at the top of the stairs with the door wide open, I thought we were safe. It wasn’t even two minutes that had passed. Then the unthinkable happened. Debbie found Dustin face up blue. He had drowned. She had him in her arms screaming to me to call 911! She began giving CPR and got him somewhat breathing. By the time the paramedics arrived Dustin only had 30% oxygen levels. He had lost all bodily functions on the carpet. We didn’t know if he was going to live or die. He was air lifted to the children’s hospital where he recovered well. However the battle was not won yet. They said it would take time to tell if his brain was affected.
Debbie and I knew in our heart of hearts, this spirit had done this. For we knew that it had to have held him down in that water the way she had found him. We finally began to ask the neighborhood what the story was on this house and had made full plans to leave and move back to Michigan.
One of our neighbors laughed at us when we asked if she knew of anything-weird going on in our house. She told us this:
There was a young lady who lived there. She was from India and into black magic. She said one day this young woman had passed away. She knew this woman and the papers would not say how she passed. She told us she was evil and that the man we had rented from knew of her. For he too had lived in that house only to find out she didn’t not want him there. That is why he rents it out.
We were furious! Our landlord knew this place to be haunted by evil spirits and still rented to us? We of course asked him about it and he laughed at us saying it was nonsense. We packed our bags and headed back for Michigan. Owing the landlord over 1,000$ to which we refuse to pay!
As for Dustin, he has suffered brain damage we found out from the drowning. He is specially challenged and probably will be on disability the rest of his life.
The End
Back to top Go down
https://thehauntedforum.forummotion.com
roadkillpossum

roadkillpossum

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2007-10-02

PostSubject: Re: The haunted house in Bremerton WA.   The haunted house in Bremerton WA. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 10:57 am

Wow. Very strange happenings indeed.
Back to top Go down
Spiritwind
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The haunted house in Bremerton WA.   The haunted house in Bremerton WA. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 11:07 am

Trust me, its all true. There isnt a day that goes by that we dont relive that horrable day. Dustin is now 11 and the mentallity of a 7 year old. We still wont let him bath without an adult there....
Back to top Go down
roadkillpossum

roadkillpossum

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2007-10-02

PostSubject: Re: The haunted house in Bremerton WA.   The haunted house in Bremerton WA. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 11:45 am

Oh. I believe you. I've heard similar stories.
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: The haunted house in Bremerton WA.   The haunted house in Bremerton WA. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 10:11 am

omg How frightening! I honestly believe that houses can be haunted as I told one of my scariest moments also which involve my ex-husband's house that he had lived in with his parents.

Sorry to hear about the boy and you know my prayers and thoughts are with you and your family on that one!
Back to top Go down
Spiritwind
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The haunted house in Bremerton WA.   The haunted house in Bremerton WA. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 7:31 am

Thanks hon! It's a house ill never forget thats for sure!
Back to top Go down
PurpleMist
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
PurpleMist

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-12-04

PostSubject: Re: The haunted house in Bremerton WA.   The haunted house in Bremerton WA. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 8:02 am

Oh my Lord, Jodie. That is scarey as heck! I'm glad you all made it out alive. And at least little Dustin survived. I hate to think what could have happened if y'all had stayed.

Hugs!
Back to top Go down
hauntedogonnit

hauntedogonnit

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2011-06-18

PostSubject: Re: The haunted house in Bremerton WA.   The haunted house in Bremerton WA. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 3:20 am

I completely believe things like this can happen, as I was tormented by a poltergeist in a house I lived in as a child.
It scared me half to death all the time & caused me to be hospitalized with an ulcer before my father finally agreed to move out.
I'm so sorry for all you've been through! : (

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gastonsgirl76
hauntedogonnit

hauntedogonnit

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2011-06-18

PostSubject: Re: The haunted house in Bremerton WA.   The haunted house in Bremerton WA. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 3:22 am

P.S.

I realize this is a very OLD post, but I'm new here, and not sure if this person is still on the board or not.

Just in case he is though...I wanted to reply.

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gastonsgirl76
Spiritwind
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The haunted house in Bremerton WA.   The haunted house in Bremerton WA. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 7:10 am

Im here now and thanks for posting!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The haunted house in Bremerton WA.   The haunted house in Bremerton WA. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The haunted house in Bremerton WA.
Page 1 of 1