Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

John Lennon’s Ghost Makes Contact With His Son

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spiritwind
Admin

Number of posts : 352
Registration date : 2007-09-26

John Lennon’s Ghost Makes Contact With His Son Empty
PostSubject: John Lennon’s Ghost Makes Contact With His Son   John Lennon’s Ghost Makes Contact With His Son Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 11:36 am

October 18th, 2007
Julian Lennon says he has been contacted by his father’s ghost. While Julian was participating in an ancient Australian Aboriginal ceremony the tribe leader gave him a white feather. The white feather held a very significant meaning for Julian.

John Lennon had told his son that if he ever died to keep watch for a white feather. John said that it would be a sign for Julian, to let him know that he was there and looking out for him.

Others have claimed to have received visitations from John Lennon since his untimely death.

While they were recording Free as a Bird, in 1995, a white peacock showed up. The white bird walked right into the shot while the reaming three Beatle members were posing for a photograph. Paul McCartney believed that it was John.

John Lennon was shot to death in 1980 by a disturbed fan in New York. He was only 40 years old.

The Beatles have always been one of my favorite bands. John, Paul, George and Ringo did a lot to help shape the world of music and I salute them all.

http://www.trueghosttales.com/paranormal/john-lennons-ghost-makes-contact-with-his-son/
Back to top Go down
https://thehauntedforum.forummotion.com
Lycana

Lycana

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: John Lennon’s Ghost Makes Contact With His Son   John Lennon’s Ghost Makes Contact With His Son Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:14 pm

Wow, I had never read this before. I'm also a huge Beatles/McCartney fan. I've heard McCartney say many times that he thought John was visiting him.
Back to top Go down
Spiritwind
Admin

Number of posts : 352
Registration date : 2007-09-26

PostSubject: Re: John Lennon’s Ghost Makes Contact With His Son   John Lennon’s Ghost Makes Contact With His Son Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 5:18 am

Im sure he is!
Back to top Go down
https://thehauntedforum.forummotion.com
Lycana

Lycana

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: John Lennon’s Ghost Makes Contact With His Son   John Lennon’s Ghost Makes Contact With His Son Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 4:08 am

I dunno myself......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John Lennon’s Ghost Makes Contact With His Son   John Lennon’s Ghost Makes Contact With His Son Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

John Lennon’s Ghost Makes Contact With His Son
Page 1 of 1