Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weird happenings on Oldfield Street

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Spiritwind
Admin

Number of posts : 352
Registration date : 2007-09-26

Weird happenings on Oldfield Street Empty
PostSubject: Weird happenings on Oldfield Street   Weird happenings on Oldfield Street Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 7:58 am

Oldfield Street, a duplex built around 100 years ago. The bathrooms still have the clawfoot tubs and the small oldfashined sinks.
A house my partner and I fell in love with and decided to try and buy. We had thought about renting the other side, however that thought failed. So we opened her up and made it into one big house.
In the living room there once stood the old fashinoned pillars with a wde opening. However this house was not made for the eletronic age. We needed room for our tv,sterios,vcr and such. So My partner closed off the pillars and turned it into a built in cabnit.
Now with that picture in mind I will go forward....

One day while the dad had Debbie's three sons. We had decided it was time ti catch up on some needed rest and took a nap. Only to be awakened by a call that a mother always fears....
Brandon, her then 4 year old. Had been attacked by a pregnant pitbull...
He was rushed to the emergancy room where we later met him. Because this is a small town, they said there wasnt much they could do for him. He was going to need cosmetic surgery and we had to make a 6 hr drive with Brandon not stitched up. Brandon was lucky though. It was not as bad as it could have been. His lower eye lid had been torn and it was going to need surgery and a new tear duct put in place. He also needed stitches above his eye and on his cheek.
(just so you know he fully recovered and is doing well now)
Now, back to the topic, Of course my partner and I had stayed up over 24 hours by now when we had returned hoome. We had no choice but to give Brandon back to his dad so we could get some needed rest.
We finally took our nap and woke up hungry around 2am....
This is where it all begins....
The TV
Deb had made us some grilled cheese sandwitches... and we were watching TV.
We were finally feeling rested when deb looks at me and says "Did you see that?" See what? I was busy feeding my cat some cheese. Then I looked over and noticed the volume on the TV was moving! Up and daown. I thought deb was teaseing me so I found all the remotes and took the batteries out... Holy Cow... it was still moving. I tried to shut the tv off but it wouldnt budge! I had to unplug it to get it to stop. Once it was off, my dog kinda looked over at somthing, then got up and moved. As if he was in someones way. Deb and I both noticed it and freaked out a little. We tried to forget it and make sence of it....
It was three days later, when the kids were watching TV and I was in the kitchen making dinner. I could hear the Tv blareing and I yelled at them to turn it down... they were freaking out now, as I came in the living room, the oldest exclaimed... I cant stop it! Its doing it on its own...
I told him its okay and tried my best to make a good cover up and just unplug it again and then again it was fine.
(this never happened again)
The perfume
I was alone one night playing on the computer. (imagine that!) I could smell a scent of perfume in the air. I could "Feel somthing around me. I politely said, Who is there. No one answered... (good!)
The scent stayed by me for about 20 min then went away. Okay as long as your nice I thought.
I never said anything to Debbie.
Two days go by and we had a friend come over. We were all sitting on the couch making small talk when my friend said, I smell perfume... We checked the kids to see if they were wearing any cologne.. NOPE
I then finally blurted out what happened to me two nights before.
Debbie looked at me odd, she told me how that same night when she came home she smelled it two and thought I was up. She noticed I wasnt and just thought how odd...
We still smell it once in awhile however nothing has ever come of it...

My interpitation?
The Tv
I belive Debbie and I had blocked off a passage way when we built the entertainment center. I belive that the spirit walks througfh because in there time it was open. When there energy passes through the Tv will mess up. Once I shut it off they are able to pass through the tv and all is well again.....

The perdume
Well this one is easy, someone is checking up on us who loves perfume....

So far its all harmless, I pray it stays that way

Last edited by Casper on Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://thehauntedforum.forummotion.com
raven

raven

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2007-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Weird happenings on Oldfield Street   Weird happenings on Oldfield Street Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 2:37 am

Wow Im sorry bout Debs Son Im glad he's doign ok. What happened to the damn dog.Im sorry I don't like pit bulls I live in NE about 20 miles N of Omaha and this Pit bull cewed off the gentials of a lil boy & there have been other reportd of Pit Bull Attacks. I dont like them at all

As for the houe sounds kinda neat I mean the spirits didnt hurt anyone. What happened with the house?
Back to top Go down
Spiritwind
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Weird happenings on Oldfield Street   Weird happenings on Oldfield Street Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 7:32 am

The owner of the pittbull took off with her. We were never able to find them...
The house? Were still living in it :)
I spent three weeks alone here and it was weird. Yet harmless. Just a little creepy...
Back to top Go down
raven

raven

PostSubject: Re: Weird happenings on Oldfield Street   Weird happenings on Oldfield Street Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 8:44 am

Casper wrote:
The owner of the pittbull took off with her. We were never able to find them...
The house? Were still living in it :)
I spent three weeks alone here and it was weird. Yet harmless. Just a little creepy...

Awww thats too bad im sorry to hare that bitch ran off with the flea bag good ridance. Im sorry Deb' son didnt get justice.

Still there cool. U got any pics youd be willing to share of orbs or anything?
Back to top Go down
Spiritwind
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Weird happenings on Oldfield Street   Weird happenings on Oldfield Street Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 9:24 am

I would if I did. Nothing ever shows up on film here. There just around I guess lol
I wish I had this picture I got after my brother inlaw got into a car wreck. They had to take pics for insurance purposes. You could see a woman in victorian clothing on the passanger side holding a baby, with 2 toddlers in the back.
Weird since the car could not have possably been made then. In those days they had the waltons kinda stuff lol
Back to top Go down
raven

raven

PostSubject: Re: Weird happenings on Oldfield Street   Weird happenings on Oldfield Street Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 5:36 am

Casper wrote:
I would if I did. Nothing ever shows up on film here. There just around I guess lol
I wish I had this picture I got after my brother inlaw got into a car wreck. They had to take pics for insurance purposes. You could see a woman in victorian clothing on the passanger side holding a baby, with 2 toddlers in the back.
Weird since the car could not have possably been made then. In those days they had the waltons kinda stuff lol

Aww that's too bad.

Wow what Happened to the pic?
Back to top Go down
Lycana

Lycana

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Weird happenings on Oldfield Street   Weird happenings on Oldfield Street Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 11:14 pm

Wow, this stuff is weird. I believe that demons sometimes pretend to be real people to fool us. I don't think there are ghosts of real people wandering. I think that people are either in Heaven or Hell. I think that the spirits we see or the paranormal activities are caused by demons. JMO
Back to top Go down
PurpleMist
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
PurpleMist

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Weird happenings on Oldfield Street   Weird happenings on Oldfield Street Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 8:10 am

Wow, Jodie. If anything else ever happens, please let us know.
Back to top Go down
Spiritwind
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Weird happenings on Oldfield Street   Weird happenings on Oldfield Street Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 9:23 am

Oh things happen here all the time. Just harmless stuff. We now own the house out right. So it better stay that way lol
Back to top Go down
Spiritwind
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Weird happenings on Oldfield Street   Weird happenings on Oldfield Street Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 9:31 am

Oh this is Brandon now :) He is my lil buddy. He tells everyoine im his "other" Mommy
Weird happenings on Oldfield Street Brandon-3
Back to top Go down
PurpleMist
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
PurpleMist

PostSubject: Re: Weird happenings on Oldfield Street   Weird happenings on Oldfield Street Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 11:24 am

Awwww, he's a cutie! Can we see Dustin since we read about him in your other thread?

What sorts of things still happen Jodie? I love hearing that stuff. I've never lived in a haunted house but mt bff has and I love hearing her stories.
Back to top Go down
Spiritwind
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Weird happenings on Oldfield Street   Weird happenings on Oldfield Street Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 1:29 pm

Here is Dustin. Our "Special" boy!
Weird happenings on Oldfield Street Dustin-3

Last edited by Casper on Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PurpleMist
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
PurpleMist

PostSubject: Re: Weird happenings on Oldfield Street   Weird happenings on Oldfield Street Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 1:34 pm

Stunning eyes!! And such a sweet smile. ;) Thank you for sharing Jodie. MWAH!
Back to top Go down
Spiritwind
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Weird happenings on Oldfield Street   Weird happenings on Oldfield Street Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 1:48 pm

Yeah, today he wanted some of my Pepsi. We normally dont gve the kids caffine because there adhd. BUT he batted those baby blues at me and well he knew he had me suckered!
Back to top Go down
PurpleMist
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
PurpleMist

PostSubject: Re: Weird happenings on Oldfield Street   Weird happenings on Oldfield Street Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 2:27 pm

lol!!
Back to top Go down
raven

raven

PostSubject: Re: Weird happenings on Oldfield Street   Weird happenings on Oldfield Street Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:20 pm

Awwww what Cute lil guys you & Deb have there
Back to top Go down
Lycana

Lycana

PostSubject: Re: Weird happenings on Oldfield Street   Weird happenings on Oldfield Street Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 10:03 pm

they are beautiful children! :)
Back to top Go down
Spiritwind
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Weird happenings on Oldfield Street   Weird happenings on Oldfield Street Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 11:22 pm

Those two are debbies. This one is Debbie's oldest.
Weird happenings on Oldfield Street Joshuaraymond-1

This is my only living child. Harry. With his son Shawn :)
Weird happenings on Oldfield Street L_5a1f5e4e90ad30c7583ae60f5ea9e597

and this is a very tired Me with Shawn :)
Weird happenings on Oldfield Street Untitled3-1
Back to top Go down
PurpleMist
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
PurpleMist

PostSubject: Re: Weird happenings on Oldfield Street   Weird happenings on Oldfield Street Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:26 am

Beautiful family ya got there. ;)

Your son Harry looks like Harry Potter. LOL! Cute!!
Back to top Go down
Lycana

Lycana

PostSubject: Re: Weird happenings on Oldfield Street   Weird happenings on Oldfield Street Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 4:56 am

LOL! Harry Potter! That's what I was thinking! Also he looks very much like his mother. :)
Back to top Go down
raven

raven

PostSubject: Re: Weird happenings on Oldfield Street   Weird happenings on Oldfield Street Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 4:31 pm

Lycana wrote:
LOL! Harry Potter! That's what I was thinking! Also he looks very much like his mother. :)

Looks like hell spitting image of Jodie. if you put Jodies Hair style & boobs on him he could be her twin {But he might get very pissed lol!}

I also see the Harry Potter Resemblance too
Back to top Go down
Spiritwind
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Weird happenings on Oldfield Street   Weird happenings on Oldfield Street Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 4:15 am

Ya think Penns??? OOps Princess... lol
Back to top Go down
raven

raven

PostSubject: Re: Weird happenings on Oldfield Street   Weird happenings on Oldfield Street Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 5:57 am

YW Jods oops I mean Casper LOL MUUUUUAH vampire
Back to top Go down
Spiritwind
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Weird happenings on Oldfield Street   Weird happenings on Oldfield Street Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 12:43 pm

UPDATE:
since we now own our house out right. Were trying to take more pride in it. So were redecorating...
and yup THERE BACK>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Last night I heard someone running water upstaires. It was late, everyone was supposed to be asleep. I just fig one of the kids woke up to get a drink of water. Well when I yelled who's up.. I got no reply. The water just kept on running. So I had to investigate. It wasnt the sink water. It was the bath water.. running full blast on hot. I can feel them again. Nothing bad, I think there just checking out what were doing.
Oh yeah the night before the water insident. Our dog woke up at 5 am barking and growling and scratching at the door. (he sleeps in our room at night) He wanted out in the worst way. So I let him go, and I followed scared thinking someone broke in. Guess what? Whatebver he saw I didnt.. he kept this up until 6 30 in the am....... SOMETHING was there... he didnt like. That somthing I couoldnt see. So im laying low on the reading and stuff for now. A because I dont need my mind wandering to places it shouldnt be. Also I really dont want to bring in unwanted spirits. I hear the more you probe.. the more your apt to waken them up and bring them forth. So until the activity in my house slows down.. Im backing off.... lol yup im a chicken shit!
Back to top Go down
Lycana

Lycana

PostSubject: Re: Weird happenings on Oldfield Street   Weird happenings on Oldfield Street Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 11:14 pm

Hey I don't blame you at all! It's good to be chicken. You don't want to mess with demons! I'm a Christian so here's what I would do: pray. I would pray out loud and thank Jesus for dying and shedding his blood for me. Demons hate that- they can't stand any mention of the blood of Christ and they can't stay in a place where the Holy Spirit is.

I'm not trying to judge you or anything at all, I'm just saying what works for me. Good luck! I pray nothing bad happens!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weird happenings on Oldfield Street   Weird happenings on Oldfield Street Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weird happenings on Oldfield Street
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next