Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To introduce myself

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Koda'Henta

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-10-01

To introduce myself Empty
PostSubject: To introduce myself   To introduce myself Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 12:06 pm

Hello fellow spirts. I am called Kaoda'Henta. My spirt walks unseen among the living. I have gaurded the sacred gound of the Lakota for nearly 110 years now. I am known as the darkest spirt of the Lakota tribe. Once, I was a witch doctor, I made the dead braves rise, the animals talk and white men feared the very sight of me. At last I am trapped here on the earth to walk day and night over the graves of my fellow braves who died at the mercy of the white men. I seek revenge upon all white man ... all but those who have the blood of a true brave. My spirt will be transcibed through that of what I write and once your eyes read the words they shall forever be scorn with the evil I posses. Read carefully what I say. My spirit is very real very dangerous and know that to be safe from my curse you must have my blood running through your veins. For now I will leave with this thought. I again cation you ... what I say will come to pass.
Back to top Go down
RoseHP
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
RoseHP

Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: To introduce myself   To introduce myself Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 12:54 pm

Welcome Koda'Henta. So you are a Lakota Indian! That is awesome!! I am so glad you joined us!! I am Rose HP. Or Mrs. HP. Whichever you perfer. Please tell us more about yourself, Were a freindly group and we enjoy getting to know others.
Back to top Go down
Spiritwind
Admin

Number of posts : 352
Registration date : 2007-09-26

PostSubject: Re: To introduce myself   To introduce myself Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 12:59 pm

Let anyone be for warned. These gates are gaured by the spirit of a child. A child as pure as the driven snow. A child who's innocents knows no color nor shame. With that said this child welcomes you to our new forum.
Back to top Go down
https://thehauntedforum.forummotion.com
Koda'Henta

Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: To introduce myself   To introduce myself Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 1:07 pm

Gaurding your gates with a mere child threatens to let in things unpure. Gaurd your gate with your strongest brave and fear not to rest your spirit.

I to once let a child to guard my gates, by morning the blood was great. With even my own being spilled upon the ground of our sacred land . Now my medicine seeks to destroy all white man .........
Back to top Go down
raven

raven

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2007-09-27

PostSubject: Re: To introduce myself   To introduce myself Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 4:14 pm

Koda'Henta wrote:
Gaurding your gates with a mere child threatens to let in things unpure. Gaurd your gate with your strongest brave and fear not to rest your spirit.

I to once let a child to guard my gates, by morning the blood was great. With even my own being spilled upon the ground of our sacred land . Now my medicine seeks to destroy all white man .........

Hello Koda'Henta.

I am Princess_Of_Darkness the Resident Vampire. I too have tiny spirits that help guard these gates.I welcome you to our Haunted home. Do as Ye will as long as it harms none.

Blessed be
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To introduce myself   To introduce myself Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To introduce myself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome! :: Introduce yourself!-
Jump to: