Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

questions!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hauntedbabe_315

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-07-28

questions!!! Empty
PostSubject: questions!!!   questions!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 2:50 am

has anyone ever been haunted before? if so how many times? good entity or bad entity? skull3
Back to top Go down
Spiritwind
Admin

Number of posts : 352
Registration date : 2007-09-26

questions!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: questions!!!   questions!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 11:20 am

Many! There are stories about my exsperiances in the true section here :)
Back to top Go down
https://thehauntedforum.forummotion.com
ghostmist
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
ghostmist

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-09-18

questions!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: questions!!!   questions!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 2:40 am

How cool! I can actually post comments. It's about time. :)

I don't know if I've ever been haunted before but I have been visited. Does that count?
Back to top Go down
Lycana

Lycana

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-10-06

questions!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: questions!!!   questions!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 5:35 am

Sure why not? Tell us about your "visit"
Back to top Go down
ghostmist
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
ghostmist

questions!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: questions!!!   questions!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 6:25 am

This was a good entity that visited me.

When I was having trouble in my last relationship I started hearing this voice always telling me about the number 24. I would hear it at such sporatic times. Sometimes at work, while I was at home watching TV....anytime, anywhere.
It was weird.

I kept wondering if the number was part a birthday, a phone number or an address. I even wondered if it was part of a group of lottery numbers. I was stretching it, I know. I fretted about this for days. I could not shake the feeling that someone or something was guiding me. It even got to the point where I could feel something in my room at night. There were times when I didn't sleep well because the voice could be heard. Then I would toss and turn all night long. What did the number 24 mean? What was going to happed to me? Was something going to happen in the 24th hour of the day? Twenty four weeks later? Twenty four months later? WHAT? It seriously drove me crazy.

To make a long story short....about seven weeks from the time I first heard that voice I walked away from the relationship I was in. It happened on 24th day of the month. The voice saved my life.
Back to top Go down
Spiritwind
Admin

questions!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: questions!!!   questions!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 5:42 am

Wow! Thats a cool story! I hope the voices stopped once you left
Back to top Go down
ghostmist
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
ghostmist

questions!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: questions!!!   questions!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 6:21 am

hahaha....I'll never tell.

In all seriousness.....yeah, they stopped. But honestly, I wish they hadn't. I wonder what else could be happening in my life if the voice stuck around. Hmmmmm
Back to top Go down
Spiritwind
Admin

questions!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: questions!!!   questions!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:00 pm

Im okay lol id rather not hear voices. My theripst has a hard enough time with me lol
Back to top Go down
ghostmist
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
ghostmist

questions!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: questions!!!   questions!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:32 pm

I hear ya there. The last place I need to be right now is "the funny farm". lol Although, at this time of year that might not be such a bad idea. LMAO
Back to top Go down
Lycana

Lycana

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-10-06

questions!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: questions!!!   questions!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 5:36 am

oooooh that would scare me silly if it happened! I'm glad it was a happy ending tho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

questions!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: questions!!!   questions!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

questions!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Chatter Box :: Clean Chat-
Jump to: