Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WOOOO!!!! This is so cool!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PurpleMist
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
PurpleMist

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-12-04

WOOOO!!!! This is so cool!!! Empty
PostSubject: WOOOO!!!! This is so cool!!!   WOOOO!!!! This is so cool!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 5:15 pm

Jodie...freakin' awesome!! I am majorly in to ghosts! I will be exploring here. :love

Oh, BTW...in case no one has figured it out, this is DeepPurple! Decided to stick with my signature color of purple but for this forum make it a tad spooky. ghost2 BOO!!!!!

Did I scare ya? *wicked laugh*
Back to top Go down
PurpleMist
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
PurpleMist

PostSubject: Re: WOOOO!!!! This is so cool!!!   WOOOO!!!! This is so cool!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 5:29 pm

Thought I'd add.....

The Dark Shadows music is AWESOME!! Love it!

My two absolute fave shows on tv that I will not miss these days is Ghost Whisperer and on Sci Fi Ghost Hunters. (Tell ya much that those are my two fave shows? HA!)

I love ghost story type spooky/creepy movies. But not slasher flicks. And I hate devil possesion stuff. The Exorcist was the scariest movie I've ever seen and I will not watch it ever again!

All time fave spook movies: Poltergeist, Amityville Horror (the original).
Back to top Go down
raven

raven

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2007-09-27

PostSubject: Re: WOOOO!!!! This is so cool!!!   WOOOO!!!! This is so cool!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 6:42 am

I never would have guess that you r DP lol!

I love alllllllllllll things horror & gore related in my opinion the gorier a movie is the better I was raised by my mom who is a hugs horror movie buff. Im not into stanism or anything but i do watch bios & things like that that have to do with it.

Welcome hon I promise im a good Princess heck u already know me. Unless caspy told you who i am have you figured me out yet??? hee hee :devilish:
Back to top Go down
PurpleMist
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
PurpleMist

PostSubject: Re: WOOOO!!!! This is so cool!!!   WOOOO!!!! This is so cool!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 10:22 am

Hmmmm.....princess of D...who are you? scratch

I do watch some gross movies with my BFF because the gorier the better for her. LOL!
Back to top Go down
Spiritwind
Admin

Number of posts : 352
Registration date : 2007-09-26

PostSubject: Re: WOOOO!!!! This is so cool!!!   WOOOO!!!! This is so cool!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 4:15 pm

Hey you! I havent been here much. I have been busy with TRD and now the christmas forum haahaa glad ya like it here. I will have more time for this place now :) Thanks for joining!
Back to top Go down
https://thehauntedforum.forummotion.com
raven

raven

PostSubject: Re: WOOOO!!!! This is so cool!!!   WOOOO!!!! This is so cool!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 12:55 am

PurpleMist:: So you dont know who i am huh? MMMMMM Let me c if I can give you a hint!?!?!?!?!!!?

OOOOOOOOH YEAH Here is a BIIIIIIIIG One if you don't get this 3 word hint I dunno if you will, If not ill tell you. Casp you be quiet same goes for the rest of you who know who the Real Slim Shady is <HEE HEE I SLAY ME tongue >

BIG HINT: SOUL POLE PATROL

Caspy
A CHRISTMAS FORUM REALLY???????? SWEET. Halloween & Christmas are my Fave Hloidays. Is it in the works or still a brain child? PM me & let me know I can get you a BUTTLOAD of smilies.
Whelp im off to sweep the car off so I can take our movies back we rented yesterday. Ill be back later to see if Purple figured me out hee hee. Love
POD
Back to top Go down
PurpleMist
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
PurpleMist

PostSubject: Re: WOOOO!!!! This is so cool!!!   WOOOO!!!! This is so cool!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 7:02 am

Penney?
Back to top Go down
Spiritwind
Admin

Number of posts : 352
Registration date : 2007-09-26

PostSubject: Re: WOOOO!!!! This is so cool!!!   WOOOO!!!! This is so cool!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 7:52 am

yeah what prize she get Penns? Umm Penns dont you get TRD newsletter? Gesh
http://thechristmascottage.org

sorry .com was already taken :(
Back to top Go down
https://thehauntedforum.forummotion.com
PurpleMist
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
PurpleMist

PostSubject: Re: WOOOO!!!! This is so cool!!!   WOOOO!!!! This is so cool!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 7:29 pm

I won? I won?! cheers
Back to top Go down
raven

raven

PostSubject: Re: WOOOO!!!! This is so cool!!!   WOOOO!!!! This is so cool!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 1:39 am

PurpleMist wrote:
I won? I won?! cheers

DING DING DING YOU R RIGHT :coffin:

Here is some stuff for ya I know they r tay things but i wasn't sure what kind of halloween type stuff you'd like. I have some things but i dunno if youd like them so ill be safe & stick with Tay
WOOOO!!!! This is so cool!!! 24c45ca1

WOOOO!!!! This is so cool!!! Soulman2badsoulman

WOOOO!!!! This is so cool!!! 100_0428

WOOOO!!!! This is so cool!!! 8a0a2997
We cant forget Frankie
WOOOO!!!! This is so cool!!! Soulpole

WOOOO!!!! This is so cool!!! IMG_0242a

Last one

WOOOO!!!! This is so cool!!! 99vx5
Back to top Go down
raven

raven

PostSubject: Re: WOOOO!!!! This is so cool!!!   WOOOO!!!! This is so cool!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 1:41 am

Casper wrote:
yeah what prize she get Penns? Umm Penns dont you get TRD newsletter? Gesh
http://thechristmascottage.org

sorry .com was already taken :(

Been there & joined & all is well wave

Last edited by on Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PurpleMist
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
PurpleMist

PostSubject: Re: WOOOO!!!! This is so cool!!!   WOOOO!!!! This is so cool!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 2:26 am

:love

Can't go wrong with hot Tay luv. Even on a haunted forum because I'm haunted by the man 24/7.
Back to top Go down
raven

raven

PostSubject: Re: WOOOO!!!! This is so cool!!!   WOOOO!!!! This is so cool!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 4:04 am

PurpleMist wrote:
:love

Can't go wrong with hot Tay luv. Even on a haunted forum because I'm haunted by the man 24/7.

Amen we all are LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WOOOO!!!! This is so cool!!!   WOOOO!!!! This is so cool!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WOOOO!!!! This is so cool!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome! :: Introduce yourself!-
Jump to: