Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Create your own Halloween Story

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
raven

raven

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2007-09-27

Create your own Halloween Story Empty
PostSubject: Create your own Halloween Story   Create your own Halloween Story Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 5:29 am

http://holidays.hobbyloco.com/halloween/story2.html
Here's mine:
Penney was out one spooky October night, Walking in the park.

Penney heard a strange sound coming from behind a tree, and decided to go and investigate. Penney slowly crept up to the tree.

All of a sudden, a sexy cat jumped out singing 'Heaven Knows'. The strangest thing about the cat, was that it was wearing a Purple and Gray striped sock on its head.

The only thing that Penney could say was 'Ya never Know'.

It sure was a spooky night.
Back to top Go down
Lycana

Lycana

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Create your own Halloween Story   Create your own Halloween Story Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 1:51 am

LOL! That was so cute! I'm trying to imagine that "sexy cat" with the purple and gray sock on his head! LOL!

Ha ha! Here's my story:

Create your own Halloween Story 558840

Macca was out one spooky October night, Sprinting in the park.

Macca heard a strange sound coming from behind a tree, and decided to go and investigate. Macca slowly crept up to the tree.

All of a sudden, a Freaky horse jumped out singing 'Monster Mash'. The strangest thing about the horse, was that it was wearing a Orange and Green striped sock on its head.

The only thing that Macca could say was 'may the seed of your loins be fruitful in the belly of your woman'.

It sure was a spooky night.
Back to top Go down
raven

raven

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2007-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Create your own Halloween Story   Create your own Halloween Story Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 2:47 am

I dont havetime to do it right now I hope to by haalloween.If not the site is always there i can do it anytime
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Create your own Halloween Story   Create your own Halloween Story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Create your own Halloween Story
Page 1 of 1