Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Devil's Advocate

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-10-04

The Devil's Advocate Empty
PostSubject: The Devil's Advocate   The Devil's Advocate Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 12:01 pm

:devilish: I thought this was a great story with a very ghoulish kind of ending. Al Pacino was great as the devil and Keanu Reeves who was his son made a great counter-part.

Believe it or not there was another movie I saw as a kid called "The Devil's Deciple" which scared the hell out of me because the end scene is a woman melting on a staircase and when her eyes rolled down the staircase I about jumped out of my skin. affraid
Back to top Go down
raven

raven

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2007-09-27

The Devil's Advocate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Devil's Advocate   The Devil's Advocate Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 4:06 am

concertcris wrote:
:devilish: I thought this was a great story with a very ghoulish kind of ending. Al Pacino was great as the devil and Keanu Reeves who was his son made a great counter-part.

Believe it or not there was another movie I saw as a kid called "The Devil's Deciple" which scared the hell out of me because the end scene is a woman melting on a staircase and when her eyes rolled down the staircase I about jumped out of my skin. affraid

OMG I love thbis movie. My Fave line
"Vanity ha ha ha Defiantly my favorite sin"

"I'm A Fan of man" OMG that line alone & the way Al Pachino says it made me wasnt to jump him lol! The look on his face was so AWESOME
Back to top Go down

The Devil's Advocate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Great Horror Flicks-
Jump to: