Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The House Of Dark Shadows

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Spiritwind
Admin

Number of posts : 352
Registration date : 2007-09-26

The House Of Dark Shadows Empty
PostSubject: The House Of Dark Shadows   The House Of Dark Shadows Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 11:08 am

In house of Dark Shadows the audience is privy to the scheme of a wily caretaker who happens upon a map he believes leads to an ancient treasure buried on the grounds of Collinwood. The map brings him to the Collins family crypt where rather than treasure, the caretaker accidentally releases something dark from its eternal bondage.

That same night a young woman is attacked at the main gate of the estate. Left comatose from loss of blood caused by mysterious twin puncture wounds on her neck.....the girl can provide no clue to the nature of her attacker. But soon other victims start to pop up...similarly wounded and minus a few pints of plasma.

A pair of learned locals conclude a vampire is responsible for the attacks. The authorities and Collin's family....quite naturally scoff at the notion. They prefer to believe an unknown type of animal or a madman is behind the attacks. However, the doubters soon change their tune when a Collins family member on the intruders menu is killed and eventually returns from the grave as one of the living dead.

The supernatural nature of the killer revealed....the police are soon scurrying about the area with crosses and stakes....while almost the entire Collins family are armed with cross bows and stringing up enough garlic to corner the market.

While terror reigns supreme at Collinwood, the family has no way of knowing the perpetrator of this unspeakable villainy is dwelling unsuspected within their midst.

I found the whole movie on youtube. There in parts but enjoy while you can. Before it gets taken off....

I cant emed because its disabled. Just click on the link below and it will take you to where I found them :)
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=the+house+of+dark+shadows&search_type=&aq=f
Back to top Go down
https://thehauntedforum.forummotion.com
Lycana

Lycana

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: The House Of Dark Shadows   The House Of Dark Shadows Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 10:05 pm

Woah! I'm gonna try and watch that this weekend! sounds cool!
Back to top Go down
ghostmist
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
ghostmist

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: The House Of Dark Shadows   The House Of Dark Shadows Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 4:18 am

I saw this and loved every minute of it. I'm going to try finding it so I can see it again.
Back to top Go down
Spiritwind
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The House Of Dark Shadows   The House Of Dark Shadows Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 7:04 am

Ohh another DS fan! Yeah!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ghostmist
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
ghostmist

PostSubject: Re: The House Of Dark Shadows   The House Of Dark Shadows Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 2:43 am

You bet your sweet skeleton. I've been a DS fan since the beginning. I was totally in love with Barnabus Collins.
Back to top Go down
Spiritwind
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The House Of Dark Shadows   The House Of Dark Shadows Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 3:13 am

Same here! Did you know many of the cast members were gay? lol
Back to top Go down
ghostmist
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
ghostmist

PostSubject: Re: The House Of Dark Shadows   The House Of Dark Shadows Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 5:22 am

No I didn't! ~raising eyebrows~ Well, that's interesting. Doesn't change how I feel about the show though. Let's face it....gay or not Barnabus was one hot vampire. He could have suck my blood anytime. (did I just say that?) ~blush~
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: The House Of Dark Shadows   The House Of Dark Shadows Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 1:02 pm

The House Of Dark Shadows 911263 I remember watching this show on television so many years ago. It was a soap opera and I must say it was indeed scary at times.

wave See ya!
Back to top Go down
ghostmist
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
ghostmist

PostSubject: Re: The House Of Dark Shadows   The House Of Dark Shadows Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 2:53 pm

It sure was. But I rushed home from school everyday just to watch it. anipumpkin
Back to top Go down
Spiritwind
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The House Of Dark Shadows   The House Of Dark Shadows Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 4:14 am

Most of the cast has passed away :( I would love to have the series on dvd... there way to costly, because there are so many in 1 series...
Back to top Go down
ghostmist
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
ghostmist

PostSubject: Re: The House Of Dark Shadows   The House Of Dark Shadows Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 4:39 am

That one and Bewitched. I loved Samantha and Darren (the first one).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The House Of Dark Shadows   The House Of Dark Shadows Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The House Of Dark Shadows
Page 1 of 1