Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

House in Topeka KS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
raven

raven

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2007-09-27

House in Topeka KS Empty
PostSubject: House in Topeka KS   House in Topeka KS Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 3:37 am

I don't have my own story sadly tantrum. But My cousin Mindy `i call her my Baby Girl shes like a Daughter to me has an ex bf Robert who lived in this house in Topeka KS `which I have tons of pics of'

House in Topeka KS Ac3b

This House is so haunted that that a team of paranormal investigators said it's a PORTAL for spirits. lol at the pic see all the orbs well Spirits according to Sylvia Brown lol.Matter of fact the ENTIRE BLOCK is haunted . If I'm correct th whole area is haunted. This house is about 3-4 blocks from the High school We went to {I went there in 86-87 & Mindy graduated in May Bobby dropped out bout 2 yrs ago} The school is Haunted too Mindy & Her mom my Aunt Patty have encountered a few things I never did I have never seen a ghost or anything like that Patty & Mindy see them all the time maybe not everyday but they've seen quite a bit. A spirit attached itself to my cousin Steven Patty's son & he brought it home LOL. Patty has told me shes seen a few things since the first time they were all over at Bobby's LOL.

Here is the Photo Bucket links to the pics I have of this particular house. The pics with the date in the lower right corner were taken with MY CAMERA

NOTE!!!!! Look at PG 3 of Album 2 the last 10 pic are the neatest I have every seen
My Cousin Steven took the first 7 that r titled Face<s> but the last 2 he took with MY CAMERA then within the hour he took the other 4 with Patty's. & those r the pics that came out It is the same faces in every one & some are at diff angles YES there are 2 faces in each pic like twins or something maybe tis the same one i dunno.

I took the last 4 titled House front.,
The scene
We were in the car getting ready to leave.The car is parked in front of the house with the right side of the car facing the house. I was sitting on the driver side in the back Steven was next to me he rolled the window down & I leaned over held my arms out as far as they'd go & snapped the pics & what you see is how they came out. What a light show huh
Enjoy & feel free to snag away just give me credit OK <Not all the pics were taken by me some were taken by my Aunts camera & some by Bobby's family. You can tell my pics cause all of the pix from my camera have the date in red in the bottom right corner.
Album 1
https://s49.photobucket.com/albums/f279/penney1115/Pics%20from%20Haunted%20House/

Album 2 <check out page 3 the last 10 pix>
https://s49.photobucket.com/albums/f279/penney1115/Pics%20from%20Haunted%20House%20Album%202/
Back to top Go down
Spiritwind
Admin

Number of posts : 352
Registration date : 2007-09-26

House in Topeka KS Empty
PostSubject: Re: House in Topeka KS   House in Topeka KS Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 7:27 am

I have seen these before nad its creepy lol
Back to top Go down
https://thehauntedforum.forummotion.com
raven

raven

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2007-09-27

House in Topeka KS Empty
PostSubject: Re: House in Topeka KS   House in Topeka KS Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 8:48 am

LMAO
BTW Myt baby girl Mindy Joined yesterday.I dunno her name yet But i know she joned. Get this chit she got right in usiing her Yahoo email addy. when I had to get you t join m here 7 at TRD Figures huh. YES she usd my Computer to sign up It's Odd lol
BTB ttys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

House in Topeka KS Empty
PostSubject: Re: House in Topeka KS   House in Topeka KS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

House in Topeka KS
Page 1 of 1