Virtual Haunted Houses Anyone???

Go down 
AuthorMessage
raven

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2007-09-27

PostSubject: Virtual Haunted Houses Anyone???   Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:48 am

http://www.bonegarden.com/

I found this site gah back at Halloween time 2001.I don't remember how i found it anyway it is NEAT. click the link read the story behind the House & click begin tour.I have only been in 1 room today that is the game room. The rest i haven't been i in AGES. when you go into every room roll your mouse over EVERYTHING cause there is at least 1 link in every room you can click on & go to. <Warning clicking on the table in the game room will take you to a Ouija site I don't know what it entails but i was there a second or 2 then left. The clock on the wall above the fire place takes you to The Death Clock> the library has books you can click on & read Last i looked Bram Stokers Dracula was in there & I think Frankenstein too but i don't remember <like i said I ain't been thru the entire house other than the game room in ages> I forgot where it it <if its even there anymore> but there is a room that has a link to other virtual houses. There is also a cemetery you can explore. She may have added new stuff to the site i don't know you will have to go look & see.
Enjoy
POD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lycana

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Haunted Houses Anyone???   Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:11 am

That sounds awesome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spiritwind
Admin

Number of posts : 352
Registration date : 2007-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Haunted Houses Anyone???   Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:32 am

ill have to check it out tonight!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thehauntedforum.forummotion.com
raven

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Haunted Houses Anyone???   Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:42 am

It's cool when you are in the roms roll your cursor over everything cause you never know what you'll find

BTW We r at my stepdads
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spiritwind
Admin

Number of posts : 352
Registration date : 2007-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Haunted Houses Anyone???   Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:41 pm

Right now, im taking a breather from things that go bump in the night lol.
You see, since we now own our house out right. Were trying to take more pride in it. So were redecorating...
and yup THERE BACK>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Last night I heard someone running water upstaires. It was late, everyone was supposed to be asleep. I just fig one of the kids woke up to get a drink of water. Well when I yelled who's up.. I got no reply. The water just kept on running. So I had to investigate. It wasnt the sink water. It was the bath water.. running full blast on hot. I can feel them again. Nothing bad, I think there just checking out what were doing.
Oh yeah the night before the water insident. Our dog woke up at 5 am barking and growling and scratching at the door. (he sleeps in our room at night) He wanted out in the worst way. So I let me go, and I followed scared thinking someone broke in. Guess what? Whatebver he saw I didnt.. he kept this up until 6 30 in the am....... SOMETHING was there... he didnt like. That somthing I couoldnt see. So im laying low on the reading and stuff for now. A because I dont need my mind wandering to places it shouldnt be. Also I really dont want to bring in unwanted spirits. I hear the more you probe.. the more your apt to waken them up and bring them forth. So until the activity in my house slows down.. Im backing off.... lol yup im a chicken shit!

Im adding this to my true stories section
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thehauntedforum.forummotion.com
raven

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Haunted Houses Anyone???   Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:11 am

its ok do what you need
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Haunted Houses Anyone???   

Back to top Go down

Virtual Haunted Houses Anyone???
Page 1 of 1